Thursday, March 10, 2022

Becoming A Reseller On Starving Artist - What Has Sold?

 In my last post, I explained what pieces are in each of my canvases, a now out of these 9 paintings, one has sold! Of course... the Minecraft bee! Bought for 0 because I made it! And sold for 30!!


As I type this I sold 3 more paintings!! 30, 20 , and 35! Canvases 9, 5, and 7. A single person just spent 115 robux in my shop!!!

Current status-

Canvas 1: Bought for 5 selling for 20

Canvas 2: Bought for 5 selling for 17

Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling for 15

Canvas 4: Bought for 5 selling for 18

Canvas 5: Bought for 10 SOLD for 20

Canvas 6: Bought for 5 selling for 14

Canvas 7: Bought for 5 SOLD for 35

Canvas 8: Bought for 0 SOLD for 30-

Canvas 9: Bought for 7 SOLD for 30


My game is actually broken in this lobby, where I can't do anything and when someone buys from me it doesn't show up... which sucks I want to stay in a lobby with this girl!! But oh well, I will go to a new server and display the 3 paintings I had waiting then I won't add anymore until all or most have been sold. Currently my earnings in game say 378, not too bad for spending 400 robux I almost have my money back! Oh if only that 30% tax wasn't a thing :(


Will come back when I have more sales! Which will be instant for you but potentially a very long time for me.


I just sold a commission of a mouse for 2 robux. That's all.


I sold one of the art I made for 15. It was originally 25 but someone really wanted it so I changed it to 15 for him!

I added those 3 items for 25, 25, and 35. One sold for 15 so now we're down to 7 more things to sell!


The good new is after that 15 robux sale I am only 5 robux away from 400! Now at 400 that would mean I only made around 280 so I gotta keep working if I want that true 400 back but it's definitely a profit as I spent I believe 180 on art so woo profit!!


I just bought a beautiful piece of art for only 15! The person had another I wanted too but I only have 11 robux left after that sooo I will pass for now. I think soon I will get those last few funds out of my group and if I have to I will buy more robux just to buy more art. Anyways, going to a new server in hopes of selling some art! I'm not going to place my new art until I do an entirely new wave.


Canvas 8 sold for 35 while I was afk! I am now over 400 robux!

As a reminder (mostly for myself)

Canvas 1 - 20

Canvas 2 - 17

Canvas 3 - 15

Canvas 4 - 18

Canvas 6 - 14

Canvas 7 - 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reseller - Still selling...

 I'm joining a new server in hopes of selling these last 3 pieces of art. Also, I'm moving these 3 Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling fo...