Thursday, March 10, 2022

Becoming a reseller in Starving Artist - Where Am I At Right Now?

 One of the drawing a bought in my first wave of art was a bee from Minecraft. Everyone who walked into my booth would look at that art the longest. I bought it for 15 which was way more than the rest of the art I bought but I thought it would be worth it. It was. That bee was the first sale I made on this account, I bought for 15 and sold for 30. So today I decided to look up Minecraft bee pixel art and just as I assumed it was one of the top results, which I wanted. Because I wanted to recreate it and get another easy 30 robux. 

I made the art and have been storing it in my inventory ever since, but which writing my first post a piece of art in my booth sold, so now I have it placed for 30 robux! This is the first "original" art I'm selling, which goes against my reselling ways. But honestly, it's hard to find good cheap art so I just have some filler art I'll use for when I run out but don't feel like surfing through 10 servers to find enough art for 1 full booth. I made in total only 3 artworks (all from google, just like everyone else). That's probably all I will make.

Here is my booth right now:

Canvas 1: Bought for 5 selling for 20

Canvas 2: Bought for 5 selling for 17

These first 2 are the ones left from my first wave, prices have been lowered multiple times

Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling for 15

Canvas 4: Bought for 5 selling for 18

Canvas 5: Bought for 10 selling for 20

Canvas 6: Bought for 5 selling for 14

These 4 paintings are left from a wave I did before going to sleep, I went afk for the night, and when I woke up none of them were sold so they all had prices lowered.

Canvas 7: Bought for 5 selling for 35

Canvas 8: Bought for 0 selling for 30

Canvas 9: Bought for 7 selling for 30

These are my newest, the middle being my Minecraft bee. 


The art I have leftover are 3 paintings I want to keep for myself (A total of 18) and I have another 3 drawings waiting for an open canvas! 2 I made and the other I bought for 5.


I have currently made 153 pure robux (263 total). It will take a week to get my robux :/ and I'm running out so I think if I need to I will take out all of the group funds I already have before this which is 132 robux. That means I will be in by 532 robux if I spend every one I have. I will be back once there are more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reseller - Still selling...

 I'm joining a new server in hopes of selling these last 3 pieces of art. Also, I'm moving these 3 Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling fo...