Thursday, March 10, 2022

Becoming a reseller on Starving Artist - My Beginnings

 So, yesterday I decided to start playing Starving Artist on my alt account. I did this because I lost motivation to draw so while I wait for that motivation to come back I will be reselling!


To start my reselling career I purchased 400 Robux on my account, I bought 6 more canvases and extra inventory space, which left me with 220 Robux to buy art with!


The first pieces of art I purchased cost me a total of 62 Robux, I purchased 1 painting which I wanted to keep and 9 which I wanted to sell. 

5 10 6 5 15 5 5 3 3 5 - These are the more specific amounts I spent.

One problem I have is I don't remember what all of these sold for... but I can try to figure it out the best I can with my groups' history of purchases made.


To start off I do still have 3 of these, 2 which haven't sold yet and the other which I wanted to keep. These 2 are both for 5 Robux and the keep is 3.

(Side note, while writing this I sold a piece of artwork for 15 robux!)

After that first wave of business I have been buying and selling more art, with my 153 robux left I have been purchasing more and more art and I am now left with 26 robux.  Here is specific amounts that got me to 26. 40 were used off game so I'm left with 113

10 1 5 10 5 5 10 5 14 10 5 7 5


Now how much have I sold of those 154 robux?

Well the game says 263, of course that's not including the tax roblox takes. This is everything I've made from selling, there are a few very low price items (5, 2, 1) that my friend bought and aren't from my reselling

30 18 45 25 25 30 5 1 2 30 23 15 15


I think that's all for what I've been doing since starting this last night. But there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reseller - Still selling...

 I'm joining a new server in hopes of selling these last 3 pieces of art. Also, I'm moving these 3 Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling fo...