Friday, March 11, 2022

Reseller - Still selling...

 I'm joining a new server in hopes of selling these last 3 pieces of art. Also, I'm moving these 3

Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling for 12

Canvas 4: Bought for 5 selling for 9

Canvas 5: Bought for 5 selling for 9


THE FINAL 3


I'm changing the prices.

Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling for 7

Canvas 4: Bought for 5 selling for 7

Canvas 5: Bought for 5 selling for 7


I want to make more art, I want 3 or 3 of my own in all waves now I think it will help attract more customers. I made one and I am now going to sleep.


I woke up and that painting in the middle sold! 

Canvas 4: Bought for 5 SOLD FOR 7


I realized I can just buy art on my main account and sell it to my alt for only 2 robux. I really have 6k robux and I was thinking of buying more.... but I will have to, I'm gonna buy 80 robux for $1 on mobile so I can afford to buy 2 robux paintings and I get 40 robux back anyway so it'll be fine. Lastly, I changed the price of both paintings to 3 robux sooo I'll be losing money but that's fine as long as I can get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reseller - Still selling...

 I'm joining a new server in hopes of selling these last 3 pieces of art. Also, I'm moving these 3 Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling fo...