Thursday, March 10, 2022

Reseller - What's Next?

 Hello welcome back, I've been playing other games and afk'ing, switching servers semi often this time. Nothing sold soooo I will be lowering all my prices and this is a good time to make all the art less separated too. 


Canvas 1: 20 > 15

Canvas 2: 17 > 12

Canvas 3: 15 > 9

Canvas 4: 18 > 12

Canvas 6:14  > 9

Canvas 7: 25 > 15


Hopefully, these ones will sell!

I'm also moving the painting in canvas 7 into canvas 5. I'm fine with these changes because IF THEY SELL I'll still make a profit and I can go on another huge art-finding wave. I just want this to be over!!


I just realized I won't have robux from group payout for a week so I'm just gonna take all the funds out right now then probably buy more thruout the week :/ well NEVERMIND I'm "too new" to the group to get robux >:( AHHH Nothing is working out for me! I put "prices all under 20!" in my booths name I'm hoping that will help me sell these, I mean, it's a true statement! Some are even under 10!


I've come back to see one item sold, canvas 1!! That means there's only one more thing left from my first wave!

Canvas 1: Bought for 5 SOLD for 15

Well back to being afk, will update when anything else happens.

Was getting off to turn my screen off while I afk I sae I sold canvas 4

I was in that server for hours; I saw my friend join the server. I also saw not many people were still here. So i suggested to my friend we should join a new server and he agreed. I hit a gold mine for him. Due to all the hundreds he got because my my decision to switch server he paid my back by buying Canvas 6.

Canvas 1: Bought for 5 SOLD FOR 15

Canvas 2: bought for 5 selling for 2

Canvas 3: bought for 5 selling for 9

Canvas 4: Bought for 5, SOLD FOR 12

Canvas 5: bought for 5 selling for 9

Canvas 6: Bought for 0 SOLD FOR 15


The art I bought for 15 I've decided I will sell for 50. It's a crazy price but I'm confident I can sell it for that much!


Also that friend from earlier, yeah I bought a piece of art from him for 10 robux. I am now down to 1 robux.


I am going to bed for the night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reseller - Still selling...

 I'm joining a new server in hopes of selling these last 3 pieces of art. Also, I'm moving these 3 Canvas 3: Bought for 5 selling fo...